Mercury & BSB Overnight Test Ride Promotion Terms
• Mercury have partnered with Big Street Bikers to bring Mercury customers free overnight e.bike hire at the Rechargery.
• We have 50 free overnight hires up for grabs. First come, first served (valued at $75).
• This offer is valid to Mercury customers only, aged 18+, who live in Auckland.
• You must agree to our Rider terms and be able to demonstrate that you can confidently ride an e.bike.
• Bookings are essential. Head down to the Rechargery to meet the team and book your ride. Or enquire via the Big Street Bikers website. This offer is limited to one free overnight hire per person
• Simply present your Mercury account number and a valid form of ID (such as a driver’s license or passport) when collecting the bike. If you’re not a Mercury customer, you’ll need to pay the overnight hire rate ($75).
• The number and range of bike models available, and booking dates are subject to availability.
• Bikes will need to be collected from the Rechargery between 4-6pm and returned before 9am, otherwise charges may apply.
• Mercury and Big Street Bikers will not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered during the course of accepting or using the e.bike, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
• Occasionally, things happen which are outside of our control and we may have to change or cancel the Promotion or these terms and conditions.
Big Street Bikers Ride-To-Own Plan Terms and ConditionsFinance provided through Finance Now Ltd. Normal credit and lending criteria apply. Weekly repayment amounts includes cost of bike, booking and service fees. For full cost and finance terms contact us today.
General Test Rider Terms and Conditions
BIKE RENTAL CONDITIONS
• Minimum age requirement is 16 years or older
• I agree to a quick assessment by a member of the team to ensure that I am capable of riding to ensure my safety and the safety of others.
KEEP YOURSELF SAFE
1. An e.bike is still a bike. You must be able to ride a normal bike before you ride an e.bike.
2. Before riding do a quick check to ensure the brakes are working, the seat is the right height and the bike is in good working order.
3. Ride carefully to ensure your safety and the safety of others.
4. Wear a helmet at all times while riding the bike.
5. Keep to a safe speed and respect all general cycleway and road rules - Share with care!
KEEP THE BIKE SAFE
1. Look after the bike and make sure you don't cause damage to the bike.
2. Return the bike within the allocated time frame.
3. Don't leave the bike unattended at any time unless it is securely locked and safe.
4. You are responsible for any intentional damages to or loss of the bike or equipment by mis-use.
5. If the bike is damaged or needs repairs please let the BSB team know.
6. If the bike is lost, damaged or stolen you will be responsible for compensation up to $500NZD.
•There are certain risks associated with cycling that cannot be reduced to zero. Big Street Bikers and Mercury will not be held liable for any personal injury, loss or damages to you, your property or others sustained in connection with riding an e.bike.
•By visiting The Rechargery, I give BSB, Mercury and their respective Agencies permission to use the footage and any photography captured of me for promotional or advertising services, for unlimited use with no expiry date on usage. I understand that I do not own the copyright of the footage or photographs.
•Big Street Bikers and Mercury are allowed my name and contact information to get in touch about its services and any special offers, either by phone call, or email.